Landcruiser NW Toyota Truck Service and Maintenance, the best way to prevent long-term and costly problems with your vehicle is to keep up with its preventative maintenance schedule. One major key to successfully making sure you are doing all you need to do is to read your vehicle’s owner’s manual. Regardless of your vehicle’s make or model, its owner’s manual will contain a maintenance schedule.
Furthermore, the maintenance schedule within your owner’s manual is provided by the people who understand your vehicle the best—the company that built it. The manufacturer provides suggestions for how often you need to change your oil, filters, driving belts, timing belts and more. While some preventative maintenance—such as topping off fluids—can be performed by the vehicle’s owner, other, more complicated procedures should be done by experts like the team at Landcruiser NW. Our team will keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Toyota Truck Service and Maintenance
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and changing oil
- Inspecting, repairing and, replacing battery connection components
- Checking and replacing batteries
- Inspecting and replacing cabin air filters. As a result, you can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter. You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Inspecting and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation. This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing Balancing your tires prevents wear, which, in addition, can significantly improve their life and save you money.
- Wheel alignment
- Checking/Replacing or Disc Brake Conversions
- Complete inspection of vehicle systems and recommended accessories.
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you will consequently reduce problems and save money in the long run. Finally, let the expert team at Landcrusier NW keep your vehicle stay in good condition.