Have you ever been driving for long hours behind the wheel and looking forward to a nice cold beverage when you arrive at your destination? ARB has designed the perfect solution to ensure your food and drinks stay cold with the all new ARB Remote Fridge/Freezer Monitor which allows you to monitor the operating condition of your ARB Fridge/Freezer from the comfort of your driving seat.
Utilizing clever wireless transmitting technology, the ARB remote fridge monitor displays operating conditions such as internal fridge temperature, supply voltage and compressor status of your ARB Fridge/Freezer on a conveniently located backlit display for the driver to monitor whilst in transit.
What sets the ARB fridge monitor apart from others are innovative features such as an integrated wiring circuit within
the fridge combined with clever wireless transmitting technology which provides 30m (100ft) line of site or 15m (50ft) interrupted transmission range. The strength of signal is very important for 4wd’ers and tourers alike as the fridge may be located in an enclosed area of your caravan, recreational vehicle, service body or camper yet the remote display can still receive an interrupted signal within a distance of 15m (50ft).
Many of our customers carry 2 separate ARB Fridge/Freezers, often with the hope of a freezer full of fish on the return journey. The ARB fridge monitor can display up to 2 fridges with the addition of second transmitter (sold separately). Another innovative feature is the ability to change the transmission frequency so that you do not inadvertently monitor another fridge in your convoy.
Once you’re setup at camp, simply remove your ARB Remote Fridge/Freezer Display from its quick release holder, plug in the power supply via your portable power pack, and sit back and monitor your fridge from the comfort of your camp chair, tent or caravan.
- Remotely monitor ARB Fridge/Freezer operating conditions
- Multiple receiving channels for minimized transmission disruptions
- Large easy viewing backlit display
- Ability to monitor 2 ARB Fridge/Freezers
- 30m (100ft) line of sight or 15m(50ft) interrupted transmission
- Quick release bracket for easy removal of LCD display
- Temperature displayed in either C or F
- Power supply 12V
Watch the video below to learn more about the ARB Fridge Remote Monitor and how to install the unit.
The ARB Remote Fridge monitor can only be used on compatible ARB Fridge/Freezers manufactured since mid 2014. There are several ways to identify if you have a compatible ARB Fridge/Freezer.
- Look for a ‘T’ shaped receptacle at the back of the fridge near the DC socket as this area is used to mount the wireless transmitter.
- Within the fridge options menu, the fridge displays the option CH1 when you scroll through the menu.
- Check the serial number located on the rear of the Fridge. Fridges manufactured after the serial number break point listed below can be identified as compatible fridge/freezers.
|SERIAL BREAK POINT||11002950||11015054||11007840||11003255|